Monday, April 9, 2012

ROAMING....MIAMI !!! say Hello to my little Hispanicize adventure

Miami is the furthest point from my hometown, the city I love the city I roam: Los Angeles. But this week I will be "roaming" the gateway to Latin America for the third annual HISPANICIZE  2012: the Annual Event for Latino Trendsetters and Newsmakers.


This year they launch theHISPANICIZE NATIONAL LATINO FILM SHOWCASE National Latino Film showcase which will feature film screenings, entertainment panel discussions, celebrity appearances (including Andy Garcia, Steven Bauer, Yul Vazquez), and black carpet events. It culminates with the mega mansion screening of the cult film Scarface on Friday April 13th (no bad luck here, as long as Al Pacino doesn't show up with an uzzi).


The event itself has been nicknamed the Latino SXSW because it is a congretation of innovators, trendsetters, brands ($$), bloggers (uuhm... hi! how often do YOU read naiberoamsla ?), and filmmakers.

Emilio Estefan, Cesar Milan, Maria Elena Salinas and Nely Galan will be receiving the Latinovator award.

Don't mean to be a "tease" but  keep'on readin my blog throughout the week because I will be posting daily updates and interviews from the JW Marriot Marquis Hotel in beautiful balmy Miami...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: