Monday, April 23, 2012

MY READING LIST: BLOOM "finding beauty in the unexpected"

"I just want to go back,"  I cried. "I want to go back and be pregnant again so bad. I want it to be yesterday morning when I was happy."
 "I know you do," my sister said, "but you can't go back, Kelle.

 -EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK "Bloom: finding beauty in the unexpected"  a Memoir by Kelle Hampton.


I absolutely devoured this book in just a few days. First of all, it was written by a fellow blogger Kelle Hampton, who is obviously an extremely talented writer and manages to express her thoughts in poetic yet poignant ways.

"Bloom" is her memoir which chronicles her struggle to cope, accept, and embrace her newborn daughter who was unexpectedly born with Down Syndrome.

Hampton struggles to bond with her precious baby, but learns to "find beauty in the unexpected."
Her book is inspiring and provides great insight on how to create a life full of miracles and blessings, even in the moments you think the world is crashing down on you.

Readers can definitely apply her wisdom to any "unexpected" life events that may cross their path.

Here is a link to her incredible blog apply called "enjoying the small things" Kelle Hampton Blog

Here is a link to buy the book! Get Bloom!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: