Monday, April 30, 2012

How to get YOUR own Banana Bun in the Oven

BUN IN THE OVEN!


21 weeks- Baby is the size of a Banana!

the average banana is 10.5 inches long

I already shared with you that I have my own "bun in the oven," since I'm officially 21 weeks pregnant.

The baby is now the size of a BANANA! Weighing approximately 12.70 ounces and measuring about 10.51 inches long from crown to heel.

Speaking of Bananas, I had a few ripe ones in the kitchen and my hubby, being the green guy (and gringo) that he is, suggested we should recycle them in some way. DING! Light bulb moment... Banana Bread!
simple ingredients!

I followed the FOOD NETWORK RECIPE BY TYLER FLORENCE and yum... yum! 



It is one of the easiest recipes I've ever done. All you need is sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, flour, butter, eggs and of course...ripe bananas.

My baby actually got to "reap" the benefits of the my banana bread, because by this stage of pregnancy, the fetus is able to taste the food I eat as well..

Now you can have your OWN "bun in the oven" but instead of waiting 9 months, you can cuddle with a loaf of deliciousness in only 1 hour and 15 minutes.

 Happy baking! 

For the recipe click on the "Food Network" link above... 



what are your favorite recipes??


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMMENT ON THIS BLOG BELOW: